Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Totally Random...Episode 1

I'm totally addicted to tang...you know, the drink of the astronauts.

Why isn't there any "ham" in a HAMburger?

Today I'm wearing peach colored shorts.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only sane person in a somewhat crazy world.

In a group of 23 people, at least two have the same birthday with the probability greater than 1/2.

You can cut a pie into 8 pieces with only 3 movements.

I think I have a hangnail...

I highly enjoy trying to figure out difficult problems.

This is an example.

I figured this would be a good blog for those with ADD or ADHD.

In chess there are 169,518,829,100,544,000,000,000,000,000 ways to make the first 10 moves.

That's one of the biggest numbers I've typed in seriousness.

There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a Big Mac bun.

There are 1 million ants for every person in the world.

I wonder if seriousness is even a word....

I've been told I talk in my sleep.

The ant thing really creeps me out.

I looked it up.  Seriousness is a word.

13 people are killed each year by vending machines falling on them.

Driving 75mph it would take 258 days to drive around 1 of Saturn's rings.

You shed 600,000 particles of skin every hour.

I'm really grossed out by that thought.

No comments: