Sunday, May 25, 2008

Who knew Japan was so funny? Taylor and I now do.

So I told you about my addiction to stumbling. Well I’ve come across 2 completely hilarious videos that come from Japanese game shows while doing this. Yeah, sure you don’t understand a word they’re saying. Well unless you speak Japanese and then if you do…what the hell are you doing reading my blog? But you don’t need to understand what they are saying in order to appreciate the humor.

Ok now the first one, yeah it is pretty juvenile. But I’m sorry, shoot me for saying this but I laughed so hard I was in tears watching it. As well as my son. I was going to post the videos within the blog itself but they’re auto starts and then you would be bombarded with dueling videos upon opening and reading this. So I’ll send you on your merry way. And you will either laugh hysterically with me or think that I am absolutely nuts! Either way, I figure I’ll be bringing you a little bit of culture? Don’t say I’ve never done anything for you.

Now that I’ve rambled a bit, I bring you The Silent Library Game

Now we move on from the juvenile to the..hey I want to do that! This one brings to life, so to speak, one of my favorite Nintendo games of the past. Tetris! Yes, Japan has a game show called “Hole In The Wall” I believe. Basically it’s human Tetris. It’s so funny to watch. And if the rumor I heard on late night television the other night is actually true, Fox has bought this and is supposedly bringing it to America! Woo hoo!!!

Without further ado, I bring you… Hole In The Wall (or Human Tetris).

So I hope I brought you a little bit of culture and humor to your day.
Sayonara. =)

1 comment:

Angie said...

The silent library game was funny, my oldest son watched it, and laughed! The Human tetris....what can I say. Those Japaneese game shows are funny! The break dance one was too funny!